Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 1 World Tour Finals- Monday 4th November

Let's start at the beginning then and share pictures from the opening day of the ATP World Tour Finals featuring Berdych v Wawrinka and Gasquet v Del Potro. I did manage to see every single Singles and Doubles player this year so there is a LOT to come. Think I might do a compilation of everyone I saw next so everyone gets some of their favourites.

The first and last image of the 1000s on my camera this week, do you sense a pattern? It was certainly my favourite WTF in London yet in terms of the lineup.


Stan Wawrinka is the first player to greet the spectators arriving at the O2.


Stan says goodbye London after his semi final loss to Novak Djokovic.


I watched a lot of practises between sessions today including Stepanek/Paes, Marrero/Verdasco, Ferrer, Berdych, Djokovic but due to the practise court fences, these pics are not so flattering. I did get some better ones later in the week though, usually when watching the practises on Centre.

Here is Radek Stepanek in his super cool Union Jack shirt trying to win some British fans.


The Main Arena


The Matches

Wawrinka d. Berdych
























Marrero and Verdasco winning!


Del Potro d Gasquet
















































No comments:

Post a Comment